BIRMINGHAM, Ala. - The University of Tampa men's and women's swimming teams concluded day three of the 2017 NCAA Division II Swimming & Diving Championships.
The Spartan men ended the day at No. 24 in the team standings with 29 points, while the women are No. 31 with 12 points.
UT Men's Highlights
- The 200 Fly included Tampa's Sean Rodney, who finished third in the consolation with a time of 1:48.28.
- Tampa's 800 Free Relay team finished 22nd overall with a time of 6:44.02. The team included Marc-Olivier Caron, Martin Hammer, Tommy Reminger and Rodney.
UT Women's Highlights
- The Spartan 800 Free Relay team of Sophie Long, Megan Waddell, Brittany Bayes and Catherine Bayes finished17th, logging a time of 7:33.45.
Tampa has yet to register an individual All-American at the 2017 Championships.
- Queens (N.C.) is first among men's teams with 450.5 points.
- Queens (N.C.) is also the top women's team with 349 points.