TAMPA, Fla. - The University of Tampa track teams ran at the University of South Florida Bulls Invitational on Saturday.
- Freshman Dalton Morley was fourth in the 800 Meter Race with a personal best time of 1:53.59.
- The 1,500 Meter Race had an eighth-place finish by freshman Stone Malick with a time of 4:06.68. Joe Weber (13th, 4:11.43), Brice Easton (15th, 4:13.33), James Dooley (16th, 4:15.19) each turned in top-20 performances for the Spartans.
- Michael Wilson led UT with a 12th-place effort in the 5K with a time of 16:19.84. Noah Elliott was 20th at 16:46.94.
- In the 800 Meter Race, Julia Lockridge was 11th overall with a time of 2:18.83. Teammate Lexi Bible followed in 15th at 2:20.98.
- Freshman Zoe Jarvis was eighth in the 1,500 with a time of 4:44.51. Kayla Sullivan was also in the top-20 as the senior finished 18th with a time of 4:53.68.
- Monika Brill was ninth in the 5K with a time of 18:57.40. Brieanna Rekow placed 11th at 19:10.46. Ryleigh Donegan was 13th at 19:31.85 as Margo Dailey (16th, 19:40.94), Gabriella Orlando (19th, 19:47.97) and Vera Rae Swardstrom (20th, 19:49.38) also placed in the top 20.
Tampa will run at the Florida Relays on March 29-31 in Gainesville.
TAMPA SPARTANS MOBILE APP:
A free app is also available for free download through Apple and Google Play stores. Please search for Tampa Spartans Front Row.
RECEIVE TEXT AND EMAIL ALERTS:
UT also offers free messaging service for text and/or email, which sends alerts and press releases for Spartan teams. To sign up, please register at www.tampaspartans.com.