BIRMINGHAM, Ala. - The University of Tampa men's and women's swimming teams concluded day two of the 2017 NCAA Division II Swimming & Diving Championships.
The Spartan men ended the day at No. 24 with 23 points, while the women are No. 27 with 12 points.
UT Men's Highlights
- In the 200 Free Relay, Tampa finished 11th at 1:20.90. The team included Martin Hammer, Marc-Olivier Caron, Aaron James and Ethan Harrington.
- UT was 16th in the 400 Medley Relay. The group of Harrington, Nicholas Stoski, Caron and Hammer were clocked at 3:18.70.
UT Women's Highlights
- The Spartans were 13th in the 200 Free Relay as the team of Marisa Barton, Sophie Long, Megan Waddell and Molly O'Hara were timed at 1:34.36.
Tampa has yet to register an individual All-American at the 2017 Championships.
- Queens (N.C.) is first among men's teams with 296 points.
- Queens (N.C.) is also the top women's team with 245 points.