TAMPA, Fla. – The University of Tampa track teams hosted the annual UT Invitational on Friday, welcoming teams from across the state. The meet is dedicated in memorial to Ryan McCall, who ran for the Spartans.
- Daniel Kellett finished seventh in the 100 Meters at 11.12. Teammate Luke Molinaro was also in the top-10 with a time of 11.36.
- Kellet was the top Spartan in the 200 Meter race with a ninth-place finish and time of 22.52.
- In the 400 Yard Dash, Molinaro finished ninth after being clocked at 51.52.
- Freshman Dalton Morley impressed in the 800 Meters with a second-place 800 finish at 1:57.07.
- The 1,500 saw a pair of Spartans in the top-10 as James Dooley was fifth at 4:10.93 and Brice Easton was eighth at 4:12.08.
- Tyler Roberts was fifth in the 5,000 with a time of 15:22.73. Trevor Kattenberg finished eighth with a time of 15:30.07.
- Evan Ambrose was sixth in the 400 Meter Hurdles with a time of 57.65. Alex Rosenbleeth finished ninth with a time of 1:00.18.
- The Spartans were second in the 4x100 Meter Relay with a time of 44.29.
- UT won the 4x400 Relay with a showing of 3:28.88.
- A pair of Spartans were in the top four in the 100 Meter race as Mia Yancy was third at 12.63. Kacie Lonsdale placed fourth at 12.65.
- Lonsdale was third in the 200 Meters after being timed at 26.13. Yancy placed eighth with a time of 26.35.
- Freshman China Cordier was sixth in the 400 with a time of 1:05.18. Lauren Wong was 10th with a 1:07.09 time.
- Julia Lockridge was second in the 800 at 2:22.86 as teammate Lexi Bible placed third at 2:23.19.
- Bible was fourth in the 1,500 with a time of 4:50.45.
- The women's 5,000 had a second-place finish by freshman Zoe Jarvis with a time of 17:54.72. Sydney Rhodes was fourth at 17:58.99.
- The 5K times by Jarvis and Rhodes marked the fastest times in that race by a freshman under 18-year head coach Jarrett Slaven.
- Kei Riley finished fifth in the 400 Meter Hurdles with a time of 1:12.26.
- Tampa was the runner-up in the 4x100 Meter Relay with a 50.86 time.
- The 4x400 Relay had a first-place UT finish and time of 4:19.54.
Tampa heads to Orlando on Saturday, March 17, for a race hosted by the University of Central Florida.
TAMPA SPARTANS MOBILE APP:
A free app is also available for free download through Apple and Google Play stores. Please search for Tampa Spartans Front Row.
RECEIVE TEXT AND EMAIL ALERTS:
UT also offers free messaging service for text and/or email, which sends alerts and press releases for Spartan teams. To sign up, please register at www.tampaspartans.com.