- Freshman Trevor Kattenberg was fourth in the 5K as his time of 15:24.67 was the fastest among all Spartans. Michael Wilson was ninth at 15:46.95 as Nick Morfesi placed 10th with a time of 15:50.20. Next was Brendan Twiggs in 11th place at 15:51.82. James Dooley and Brice Easton were 16th and 17th respectively with times of 16:10.10 and 16:12.05.
- Registering new personal records in the 5K for UT were Kattenberg, Wilson and Dooley.
- Triston Vaira had a new personal-best in the 1,500.
- In the 200, Luke Molinaro and D.J. Phelps each notched a personal record time with respective times of 53.07 and 53.54. Molinaro's time was the third-best for a Spartan runner in program history.
- Evan Ambrose was ninth in the 100 Meter Hurdles with a time of 1:02.45.
- Lexi Bible was fourth overall in the 1,500 Meter Race, being timed at 4:43.51 to record a new personal best. Zoe Jarvis followed in eighth place at 4:46.25.
- A pair of freshmen led the way for UT in the 5K as Sydney Rhodes placed third with a time of 18:36.33. Monika Brill finished fourth at 18:38.50. Margo Dailey and Ryleigh Donegan made it four Spartans in the top-10 as they were seventh (19:01.06) and 10th (19:14.54) respectively. Also finishing in the top-20 were Clare McMahon (14th, 19:49.03), Gabriella Orlando (17th, 19:55.44) and Eliana Ochoa (18th, 19:59.17).
Tampa is scheduled to run at the Tom Jones Meet at the University of Florida on Friday.
TAMPA SPARTANS MOBILE APP:
A free app is also available for free download through Apple and Google Play stores. Please search for Tampa Spartans Front Row.
RECEIVE TEXT AND EMAIL ALERTS:
UT also offers free messaging service for text and/or email, which sends alerts and press releases for Spartan teams. To sign up, please register at www.tampaspartans.com.