- Tyler Roberts enjoyed a solid performance in the 5,000 Meter Run as he was 21st overall with a time of 15:09.77 in a personal best time by over eight seconds. Trevor Kattenberg was next to finish at 22nd after being clocked at 15:11.17 as he set the freshman record that he previously set. Nick Morfesi (40th, 15:37.42), Brendan Twiggs (41st, 15:39.25 personal best), Joe Weber (43rd, 15:53.15) and Michael Wilson (46th, 16:14.20) also ran for UT.
- In the 800 Meter race on Saturday, freshman Dalton Morley won his heat with a time of 1:53.74 to finish 12th overall. In the 800, Moreley narrowly missed an NCAA qualifying time.
- Senior Kayla Sullivan was 32nd with a time of 4:51.63 in the 1,500 Meter Run. Teammate Lexi Bible followed in 33rd at 4:51.89.
- Monika Brill finished the 5,000 Meter race 34th with a time of 18:27.16, which also marked a personal record. Also running were Zoe Jarvis (38th, 18:31.78), Sydney Rhodes (39th, 18:38.06) and Margo Dailey (41st, 18:51.53). Dailey also had a personal best.
- On Saturday, Julia Lockridge ran the 800 Meter race for the Spartans, finishing 12th with a time of 2:18.21.
Tampa will send a number of runners to Tallahassee on May 4 to compete at the Florida State Twilight Meet.
TAMPA SPARTANS MOBILE APP:
A free app is also available for free download through Apple and Google Play stores. Please search for Tampa Spartans Front Row.
RECEIVE TEXT AND EMAIL ALERTS:
UT also offers free messaging service for text and/or email, which sends alerts and press releases for Spartan teams. To sign up, please register at www.tampaspartans.com.