- Freshman Dalton Morley recorded another personal-best time in the 800 Meter Run with a second-place effort and time of 1:53.25.
- The 5,000 Meter Run included Mitch Arnold as the senior was eighth in his final collegiate race after a time of 16:12.94.
- Lexi Bible turned in a seventh-place finish in the 1,500 Meter Run as she was clocked at 4:49.01. Senior Kayla Sullivan followed in 12th place at 5:09.41.
- In the 800 Meter Run, Julia Lockridge was sixth with a time of 2:18.92.
- Zoe Jarvis was the first Spartan to finish the 5,000 Meter Run as the freshman was sixth at 18:32.28. Ryleigh Donegan was 14th with a time of 20:17.28.
With the 2018 season complete, please visit TampaSpartans.com for complete information on UT Track.
TAMPA SPARTANS MOBILE APP:
A free app is also available for free download through Apple and Google Play stores. Please search for Tampa Spartans Front Row.
RECEIVE TEXT AND EMAIL ALERTS:
UT also offers free messaging service for text and/or email, which sends alerts and press releases for Spartan teams. To sign up, please register at www.tampaspartans.com.